Adult Swim Lessons
Class Size: up to 8
Duration: 45 – 60 mins
Staff: 1 Coach
Our Adults Program runs between September to February and March to July
No matter your age, it is NEVER TOO LATE to learn to swim! We have been privileged to teach adults from 20 years of age all the way up to 62 years young. In all cases, if you dedicate time and effort to learning to swim, you WILL learn to swim with us.
If you are already a comfortable swimmer, we will develop your strokes and technique to ensure that you are able to accomplish longer swims with greater ease. Swim smarter, not harder is our motto for those of you who are looking to improve on your current swimming knowledge.
For our advanced level swimmers who can already swim all 4 strokes, we will work with you to achieve your goals, whether they be to perform better in your triathlon swims, Iron Man competitions, or just get out in the open water and enjoy a beach swim.
Our programs offered include:
- Ladies only group lessons
- Men only group lessons
- Masters group training
- Private one-on-one coaching
Whether you are a busy professional with limited time or a stay at home mum looking to improve your fitness, we offer a class to accommodate everyone ensuring privacy and comfort for all our adult swimmers.
Whatever your current level or age, we have a program developed for adults to ensure that you reach and exceed your goals in a supportive and challenging way. Join us today and start on your swimming journey with Waves.
WHEN CAN YOU START?
We are open for bookings now! You can start from anytime, providing there is still availability in our schedule. As our lessons are quickly fully booked, early booking is recommended.
Our Adult Swim programs run between September to February, March to July. We also offer summer Adult Swim Programs every July and August.
Continuity is very important and we recommend an on-going commitment in order to achieve the results set.
HOW DO YOU BECOME A MEMBER?
- Complete the Register Now form on this page or call us/ What’s App on 055 575 2888 or email email@example.com
- One of our staff will contact you within 24 hours to advise the next sign-up available.
- Arrive to the sign-up session on time. We will ask a parent to complete a Registration Form and sign Terms of Registration. We require a copy of valid passport or Emirates ID for all swimmers.
- A non-refundable deposit of 500 AED is required, with the balance outstanding due when you join us for your first lesson. The deposit will be deducted from the cost of the adult package for lessons.
- Once a successful booking & deposit has been made, you will receive a confirmation email from our administration team with all details needed for the first lesson to commence.
Please allow 20-30 minutes for the booking process.