Stroke Development: 6+ years
Class Size: 6-8
Duration: 45-60 mins
Staff: 1 Coach
Our Stroke Development Program runs between September to February and March to July
Duration: 22 Weeks
*Start Date: September 5th, 2022
*End Date: February 26th, 2023
Duration: 18 Weeks
*Start Date: February 27th, 2023
*End Date: July 2nd, 2023
Our Stroke Development program focuses on stroke development and teaching the proper techniques of each of the 4 strokes including Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke, and Butterfly.
WHEN CAN YOU START?
We are open for bookings now! You can start from anytime, providing there is still availability in our schedule. As our lessons are quickly fully booked, early booking is recommended.
Our Stroke Development program runs between September to February, March to July. We also offer summer Stroke Development Programs every July and August.
HOW DO YOU BECOME A MEMBER?
- Book your child’s FREE assessment by completing the Register Now form on this page.
- One of our staff will contact you within 24 hours to advise the next sign-up available.
- Arrive to the sign-up session on time. We will ask a parent to complete a Registration Form and sign Terms of Registration. We require a copy of valid passport or Emirates ID for all swimmers.
- If you wish to proceed with the booking of a semester term, you will be asked to pay a non-refundable deposit of 500 AED, with the balance outstanding due when your child comes for their first lesson.
- Once a successful booking & deposit has been made, you will receive a confirmation email from our administration team with all details needed for the first lesson to commence.
Please allow 30 minutes for assessment & booking process.